Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 in 1


Fashion tip fo the day: If you got it rock it!!...and I'm not talking about self esteem!! I'm talking about the fact that I have 2 piercings on my ears:

As I was getting ready this morning, I decided to wear these new semi-neon yellow beaded earrings I bought at Nordstrom....which I got for $2.00 !! What a steal huh?!! But when I put them on, they just seemed so lonely....like they needed a companion today...so I decided to rock 2 earrings on each of my ears. They compliment each other in color, size, and vibe. This is important if you decide to rock this look...make sure your earrings compliment each other in a way that says they're friends =) and because they're such a big statement, I'd forego the necklace altogether. If I wear big earrings, I usually don't wear a necklace...but if I wear a big statement necklace or a long, clustered necklace I would either wear small studs or no earrings at all....it's like balancing act.


1 comment: