Friday, August 7, 2009

Be Still My Heart


I have a new love!!!....Yes, these beautiful open toed ankle boots by BCBGirls.  They've got a killer sexy stilleto heel, with a back zipper closure and a perforated leather upper.  A totally sexy rocker look, and a high price tag (well high for me, that is) to "boot"!!  I have such a love for shoes, especially unique & fabulous shoes, my mom has baptised me with the nickname, "Imelda Marcos!"  I don't mind the nickname really....it just means my feet are well cared for and always look good!! =P  I have been dying to wear these since I bought them, but it has been scorching hot here in San Diego.  Why can't fall come soon enough?!  

Going to dinner w/ some family and friends tomorrow night for my birthday.....maybe I'll debut these beautiful puppies....Awww be still my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment