Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pocket Scarf


I helped my friend make this really cool pocket scarf last week. She saw it on sale online, and thought it'd be a cool thing to make. It's a fleece print with zippered pockets on both ends. And the nice thing about it, is that the print Sar picked out, has a lot of neutral colors, that it can go with a lot of things: white, brown, grey, blue, mustard yellow and rust orange. It took us about 4 hours to make because we kept messing up on stupid things, and the zippers just took too long to put in, but here it is! After all our hard work and stupidity, we're pretty damm proud of it!

2 comments:

  1. yayyayaya! thanks louise!! i dunno how i coulda done this w/o you! i have a new appreciation for people that can sew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I came across your site and I want to introduce you to my business.

    The Vintage Scarf
    Vintage Scarves And Scarf Accessories
    The Online Women's Fashion Clothing Boutique
    Specializing Exclusively In One Of A Kind Vintage Scarves and Scarf Accessories

    I am online only and my scarves are real vintage from the 30's to the 90's. I do not make them and there is only 1 of each scarf.

    Please take a look at my website: www.thevintagescarf.com I also have a blog www.thevintagescarfblog.com and if you have any questions please let meknow by either give me a call at 888-364-9749 or send me and email at thevintagescarf@cox.net.

    I do have a discounted package for business who want to sell my vintage scarf collection in their own stores. I would love to talk to you about doing some business if this is something you would be interested in.

    Thank You!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete