Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hiatus


It's been a while since my last post, and I really have not excuse for it, other than: I've been busy, and life got the best of me.

While I was on my blog hiatus, I did in fact break my pact...I bought a Calvin Klein wool coat that was on sale...and I was not able to make anything for the month of September. I did make up for it in October, when I made a few costumes, and a dress for a friend's wedding. This month I was able to alter a friend's entire suit, and even made him a pocket square to complete his cool retro 60's look...and I've also got a few other projects in the works for some upcoming events.

I'll post pics fairly soon. In the meantime let this simmer in your brain: "You can't have everything....but everything can have the best of you." Take it easy everyone...and take the time out to smell some roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment