Thursday, August 20, 2009

Product Praise Alert!


One evening at Macy's, my sisters and I were browsing the Benefit counter. I've always wanted to test out their products and see what they have to offer, but I've either not had enough time, or I was just intimidated. But the sales lady that gave me my much needed mini makeover, was more than complimentary and very sweet.

I came across 2 products that I absolutely love: 10 Bronzing & Highlight Face Powder and Ooh La Lift Instant Eye Brightening Booster. I needed a new blush color; and being a mom, I just needed something that would wake up my eyes everyday. And both these products do the trick! They are a little pricey though...but the money is all worth it! 10 will run you $28.00 and the Ooh La Lift will run you $22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment